Subject: Custom build with cool features
From: Jenny Ruhanen (
Date: 2003-10-10

If you have a Recorder, you may want to take a look at a custom build I use
and love. This build contains the following enhancements:

* The F2 key is mapped to the Dynamic Playlist Viewer (#778153),
by Hardeeps, which allows you to view and manipulate the current playing

* The F3 key is mapped to a custom rock (add_track.rock) that allows you to
add the currently playing file to any one of 10 different files (text files
or playlists). I use this one all the time to add to my 3 different
playlists. It's great because I don't have to look at the box to add songs
- a real plus when I'm driving at 60mph.

* Create a Playlist using a Search Word. Now you can create a playlist that
contains songs with a particular word in the title. A fun thing to do.

Note: this custom build works only on the Recorder.

For complete details & to download a copy, see The ZIP file contains both the .ajz and .ucl
files plus the rock you'll need for the F3 key mapping (add_track.rock).

Jenny Ruhanen