Subject: Key mapping (was Re: [archosjukebox6000] Bubba's Rockbox firmware has some new features)
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-10-11

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:07:34 -0700 (PDT), Wrybread <wrybread5_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>- F2 is mapped to the Dyanmic Playlist Viewer patch
>

>- F3 is mapped to his excellent "add_tracks.rock" plugin which adds the currently playing track to one of 10 playlists.

Hey guys, before we create a function key tower of Bable, can we discuss some
method of standardizing key assignment? This patch is now in direct conflict
with SamuriPanda's bookmark code that uses F3 to store a bookmark.

I have several thoughts. The easiest to implement is a simple mapping of keys
in the .cfg file. A bit more complicated but more useful is to allow
assigning more than one function to a key, whereupon a menu is presented for
selection.

Thanks,
John

---