Your Unsubscribe Request

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:31:55 -0400

Dear Michael,

Your unsubscribe request has been received. In order to process unsubscribe
requests, the mailing list management software must be run from the "root"
account as that is the only account with write access to the subscriber
list. Unfortunately, the password to that account has been changed by a
disgruntled ex-employee and we no longer have access to the account. Please
be patient as we attempt to rectify this situation. Should we be
unsuccessful at retrieving the root password within the next six months, we
will be happy to work with you to set up appropriate filters in your e-mail
program to discard the unwanted eac_at_yahoogroups.com mailings. Thank you for
your understanding.