Subject: Re: Encspot
From: mrlipring (
Date: 2003-10-11

yep, dbpoweramp does something similar. both win32 progs though. is there
something similar for our bearded/fashion conscious counterparts?

i'll assume the codec chip in the archos uses 100% Fraunhofer compliant
techniques. this ain't a bad thing in any way, they invented the technology.
sure, the lame guys have done it better, but fhg ain't too bad at all.