Subject: Re: Encspot

Re: Encspot

From: mrlipring <mrlipring_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:14:55 +0100

yep, dbpoweramp does something similar. both win32 progs though. is there
something similar for our bearded/fashion conscious counterparts?

i'll assume the codec chip in the archos uses 100% Fraunhofer compliant
techniques. this ain't a bad thing in any way, they invented the technology.
sure, the lame guys have done it better, but fhg ain't too bad at all.