Subject: The way I listen to music on my JBR20
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-10-11

I like some of the ideas in the custom build but I generally don't do
anything with the currently playing song except delete it if it's a bad
file.

When I start out for a walk, I select a folder of songs I feel like
listening to at the moment. I may add a few folders or tracks to the new
dynamic playlist. After I'm done selecting a few things, I like to
randomize everything by turning shuffle mode off and back on to re-randomize
everything.

Anyone else do this? I would like a way to make this quicker and easier,
eliminating key combos.

I have suggested turning play into "insert last" and just using FF for
direct play but no one seems to be interested.

Anyone have other ideas?

Thanks,
Tim