Subject: Re: TP Diffenbach's battery test
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-10-12

Andreas Stemmer said:
> Hi,
>
> has anyone heard from TP Diffenbach (perhaps on IRC, I can't be there
> because of our proxy)? He wanted to have testers for his battery saving
> patches, but I heard nothing from him since then.
>
> Andreas Stemmer

Haven't heard from him for a while. We were in email conversation agreeing
which bitrate I should test for his battery saving patch. I then did the
testing, which took a couple of weeks or so, and then sent him the
results, but I haven't heard any reply from him saying he got the results
or anything. This would be over a month ago now.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox