Subject: Re: Playing some seconds of other song
From: Glenn Ervin at home (
Date: 2003-10-12

I have noticed this while I am switching folders.
It either started after I installed talkbox, or it has to do with one of the
settings in the .CFG file. There were some that I did not have any idea of
a good setting for, like the drive spin down or something like that. I
understood what it would do, but I did not know the effects of one setting
over the other with regard to browsing versus just listening.