Subject: RE: Flashed recorder & charging
From: Mark Bright (mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-10-13

I am no expert, but am I missing something obvious here?
Store the current % every minute or so - somewhere - and when starting
up, read that value back in as the starting level, then leave it for 3
minutes so the calculated level is more accurate before displaying that.

Unlike the iPod, I find almost no loss of battery% after even a week of
no use so the last value would be reasonably accurate?

Even, check time elapsed since the value was stored, and if 'too long'
then ignore it?

If I am talking rubbish here, I apologise, but the only way to learn is
to ask...

Mark