From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-10-13

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:41:43 -0400, wrote:
> OK, I am trying ot get off this list, I keep sending an unsubscribe,
> but I keep seeing the messages..anyone?

For future reference, I don't think there is ANY mailing list where you
send unsubscribe requests to the list itself. People on the list want to
read about the list topic, not a bunch of people doing maintenance on
their accounts.

In any case, usually when you join a mailing list, you are sent
unsubscribe instructions in a welcome letter, I've always found it wise to
keep that letter in a separate folder of my email program.

If you've already figured out how, and aren't reading this because you got
off the list, nevermind... ;)

Maybe it will help someone?