Subject: Re: unique, automatically loaded EQ for each song
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2003-10-14

Its on the patch tracker. There is a patches link off the main rockbox
website. To use it you will need to setup the complete sh1 development
environment which, depending on your experience, can either be a simple
affair or not so simple... If you want, I can compile it for you and
send you the binary. What sort of archos do you have?

-Brian