Subject: Re: Recording problems with flashed recorder
From: anmelden (
Date: 2003-10-14

I am still having these recording problems...
Andreas, did you solve yours?
Is recording working for anyone else?
(Jukebox recorder, flashbox, 40GB toshiba drive)

Also, my font selection is not saved anymore.
I put them in .rockbox/FONTS
I don't see them over the Menu (.rockbox browsing patch), and if I
manually go into the directory and "play" them, they are changed
accordingly, but next time I boot it's switched back to standard