Subject: Resume on a per-directory basis.
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2003-10-14

I'd like some feedback before suggesting a change.

I have both music and audiobooks on my Archos Studio 10 and I find it
frustrating that Rockbox does not remember a resume point on a per-directory
basis. I would like to be able to stop listening to an audio book, change
directories, listen to some music for a while, switch back to the audiobook,
and have it pick up where I left off. It would be great if I could hit some
key combination during browsing to tell Rockbox to continue playing at the
resume point within a highlighted directory.

Does this feature already exist? If not, what do others think of that idea?

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell