Subject: Re: Long term recording tests...

Re: Long term recording tests...

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:32:14 +0200

Am 14 Oct 2003 um 10:38 hat Dave Jones geschrieben:

> I could also submit a patch that would
> turn off the VBR header writing code if the record split feature is
> enabled. That would be the easiest short-term work-around. Any comments?

I would like that. For my long time recordings the VBR header
normally doesn't make any sense anyways:
I always cut them up later using mp3directcut to get the bits of the
recording I want. Also, this might reduce the gap in the recording.

What do the "other long time recorders" think?