Subject: Re: Long term recording tests...
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-10-15

Dave Jones wrote:
> Should I post this as a bug to the bug tracker system? I'm not sure
> it's worth much development time if someone is really working on a
> frame perfect recording split feature.

Yes it is worth it. This bug will still be there even when I commit the
frame-accurate split.

> I could also submit a patch that would turn off the VBR header
> writing code if the record split feature is enabled. That would be
> the easiest short-term work-around. Any comments?

I would like you to confirm that all the recorded files in your 6-day
session are there, intact and correctly named. The -6 panic means that
the file to be Xing-updated couldn't be found, something that definitely
shouldn't happen.

Linus