Subject: Re: Track numbers missing
From: svante t (
Date: 2003-10-17

I can totally second your error report, I have the same problem with
a lot of my mp3s. Track number missing even though I know they're
there. I think this only happens with ID3 tags v 2 and above.

Also I wonder why often instead of genre, Rockbox shows a number,
like (30) or something. Only on v1 tags the right genre shows; ieg