From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-10-17

Majordomo will accept sub/unsub requests in the subject, if they're sent to the
request email and not to the list. Also, a lot of lists have admins who don't
mind doing manual unsubs for people who post to the list. Personally, I think
this is enabling behavior and would rather point them at the correct method.
Some ideas for list configuration would be X-Unsubscribe: header or a footer
appended to every message with unsub instructions.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7