Subject: Re: Track numbers missing
From: svante t (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2003-10-17

OK,
you can download this file:
http://www.demonbox.com/01 Santa Cruz (You're Not That Far).mp3

ALL files Ive ripped with iTunes on my macintosh powerbook are
without track tag according to rockbox. Rockbox also cant see:
Album
Genre
Year

tags but oddly enough the Total Tracks tag... According to one
software, iTunes use ID3 v2.2 tags.

If above link dont work, add %20 where spaces are.

/Svante