Subject: RE: Quick questions
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2003-10-20

BlueChip wrote:
> appreciation is entirely subjective.
> I hope I did not sound aggresive in my writing. If I did, I'm sorry,
> it was not intended that way :)

It did not sound aggresive, but I had the feeling that we drifted away from
"what is the difference" to "what is better". I don't want to expand this
topic to much since it is very subjective, there are lots of other good
forums and mailing lists with endless discussions about that.
I personally have the feeling that the gained bitrate when I use joint
stereo sounds better than the perhaps better stereo separation of normal
stereo mode. Others might think different about it...

Good luck with your new tests!

Andreas Stemmer