Subject: working on a feature (maybe)?
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2003-10-21

Hi. I have ordered the archos 20g fm recorder -- now I cannot see
the screen so what I was thinking was tomodify the program to save
its current state if necessary and play a short mp3 file when the
keys are pressed in the menu system indicating what is happening. Is
this something which is doable (if necessary I could take the games
out if memory is a problem)? Or does anyone have a better suggestion
to how to get it to give some audio feedback?

Any assistance or thoughts on this would be appreciated.

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com