Subject: Re: working on a feature (maybe)?
From: scott (
Date: 2003-10-21

--- John covici <> wrote:
> Hi. I have ordered the archos 20g fm recorder -- now I cannot see
> the screen so what I was thinking was tomodify the program to save
> its current state if necessary and play a short mp3 file when the
> keys are pressed in the menu system indicating what is happening. Is
> this something which is doable

you might be able to do it, but you wouldn't be able to play music while doing it. something along
the same lines that i thought of would be a short beep when you skip to the next (previous) song.
nice for audio confirmation when in a car (got the idea from a CD player).

> (if necessary I could take the games out if memory is a problem)

not a problem with the plug-in system

Do you Yahoo!?