Subject: Re: Flashed RB still having charging issues..
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-10-21

>The batteries get drained so fast the charger does not keep up. If I then
charge with
>Archos FW upto the point where there's just enough juice to start the HD I
can do a
>full scan while the archos FW is still charging

This is "normal" behaviour, has nothing to do with flashed or not (I think).
The charger supplies less energy than the harddisk takes (in full use), so
this will drain your batteries, too. Poor flash can't do anything about it...

Jörg

The flashed rockbox is doing OK as long as youso not hook it up to USB and do a disc scan..;^)