Subject: RE: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..
From: Fred Maxwell (
Date: 2003-10-21

> > Frankly, HTML has a lot of advantages, such as the ones mentioned
> > above.
> Hehe, personally, I regard those as being one of the many
> disadvantages...

How is it a "disadvantage" to be able to say "see my changes in red below"
or "as per the boldfaced sentence above"? I can't understand how you could
view the ability to format text as a disadvantage.

> Also, automatic handling of messaged, like spam filtering, is more
> difficult when the messages are in HTML format.

I own and run the domain I would be happy to assist you with
spam filtering if it's causing you difficulties.

  Fred Maxwell