Subject: Re: Cheap/good digital-audio Boston Acoustics BA735
From: Chris Hoekstra (
Date: 2003-10-21

You know, I love linux. I run Mandrake on my laptop, and Red Hat on my
servers. I started with slackware back in the early 90's. Very good OS.

However, isn't it sad that we are STILL using statements like "Amazing!
  It found all my hardware!". I wonder if we will eternally be plagued
with getting support for hardware on the linux side?

Chris Hoekstra