Subject: Re: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..
From: Paul \ (paul_at_gamingmp.com)
Date: 2003-10-21

Agreed, I use Thunderbird (still on 0.2 actually) and i've disabled
remote image loading, aswell as it sanitises html from suspected spam
messages. I don't think i've ever had it make a remote request either,
as it doesn't use Microsoft's HTML rendering.

I prefer to recieve mail in plain text, as HTML is never, ever EVER
neccasary.

Paul