Subject: Re: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..

Re: HTML - was RE: Flashed RB still having charging issues..

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:45:15 -0700

In a world dominated by Microsoft, who releases 3 fixes a week regarding ways
for hackers to access private data using cleverly formed html, with the spread
of e-mail virii that don't even need the user to launch an attachment to take
hold and spread themselves, and when the mere preview of an html based email
can cause a link to be opened on a foreign webserver, with which the host of
the site can extract one's email client info, operationg system, and IP
address, I'd just as soon receive and read all my mail as straight text. I
don't need highlights, graphic bullets, varying font sizes, or anyone's idea
of an "ideal font" to get everything I need out of a text only email.