Subject: RE: FM Recorder won't turn on / USB left connected overnight
From: Arturo Gonzalez (agon_at_email.arizona.edu)
Date: 2003-10-21

I give up...I started to open up the unit by prying open the top of the
unit, but got deterred when only the "bottom" half came off and looked
like the top half (the part that covers the top part of the unit)
wouldn't came off that easily. I had "Warranty Voided" issues and
decided to stop before I further marked up the unit...

Hopefully Archos will honor their warranty for the battery issue and
replace the batteries...Oh well, so much for my 3 month soire in the
world of Archos MP3 players.

Thanks for your help(s).