Subject: Re[3]: Archos Gmini 120

Re[3]: Archos Gmini 120

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:19:45 -0400

Just some tips for these kind of photos

Focus is lacking on nearly every picture in the collection. 2 possible
reasons: 1) your camera's Macro mode was not engaged or your camera does
not have a Macro setting and you were inside the minimum focus distance
2) there was insufficient light for the autofocus functions to work

Solutions are, for 1) Engage Macro mode or move further away and crop
photos after shooting. and for 2) get more light on the subject.

I appreciate the time you took to take and post these photos, and it was
interesting to see the size comparison of the two devices. Since I'm
working two jobs, (one of them at Best Buy) I don't get a chance to visit
Circuit City very often. :)

Thanks for the info!

Chris