Subject: Re: Wma to Mp3 conversion results?

Re: Wma to Mp3 conversion results?

From: Glenn Ervin at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:25:50 -0500

Hi John,
You will not get a better sounding file by converting to a higher bit rate.
As I have heard it put, "You can't make a silk bag out of a sow's ear".
You will make the file larger, but the sound is the same.
A good freeware program, that only bothers you with a window requesting that
you register the software, is called
GoldWave.
I think it does a nice job of converting.
Glenn.