Subject: Re: Recording problems with flashed recorder

Re: Recording problems with flashed recorder

From: anmelden <anmelden_at_oleco.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:16:15 +0200

I'm sorry to bother this mailing list again, but I think my point was
overlooked:
RECORDING DOES NOT WORK CURRENTLY
Using Flashbox (bleeding edge build) and a recorder with a 40 GB HDD,
there's no recording it all. Rockbox freezes and that's it.
That has been going on for the builds of the last 5 weeks or so.
Anyone have the same problems?

anmelden