Subject: RE: Recording problems with flashed recorder
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-10-23

anmelden wrote:
> I'm sorry to bother this mailing list again, but I think my point was
> overlooked: RECORDING DOES NOT WORK CURRENTLY
> Using Flashbox (bleeding edge build) and a recorder with a 40 GB HDD,
> there's no recording it all. Rockbox freezes and that's it.
> That has been going on for the builds of the last 5 weeks or so.
> Anyone have the same problems?

Yes, I still have recording problems. It works basically but hangs randomly
after a few minutes if I use the flashed firmware. I don't have any problems
with the same daily build if loaded via F1 boot. Sounds as if your problem
is a different one.

At the moment, I'm doing some recording tests again, using the
io-dump-method from [IDC]dragon. I'll post the results here later.

Andreas Stemmer