Subject: Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-10-24

Have you got sd_mod and any other required modules included in your
kernel? I had to add sd_mon to my Mandrake kernel to be able to access the
archos. Have you looked at the docs on the rockbox website that gives
instructions on what you need?

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox