Subject: RE: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-10-24

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Fred Maxwell wrote:

> Yeah Daniel. That's what lots of Windows boxes do when someone plugs in
> their Archos. The entire box locks up. Boy, you showed me.

... right, but I did exactly what you did, only reversed the situation. You
took one case of Linux problem and made it an argument in your "Windows is
better than Linux" post. I was silly enough to enter the thread by doing the
same thing, only in the other direction.

Let's keep such arguments elsewhere. Let the Windows users use Windows, and
the Linux users use Linux. We all use Rockbox.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --