Subject: Re: AW: 8 MB Player

Re: AW: 8 MB Player

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:09:19 +0200

Mirko Dittrich wrote:
> That is my Problem!
>
> Give me a soldering iron and some pictures and i solder everything. But
> my
> English is not so good, that i understand what i need to compile my own
> Version under Windows.
>
> Mirko

There's a quite good development kit for windows available from roland. I
think there are still some problems with the simulator, but you won't need
it, if you just want to build your own 8MB version. Look at:
http://rockbox.my-vserver.de/win32-sdk.html
If you have problems, feel free to ask. You can contact me via private
email, too, if you want to discuss any problems in German.

Andreas Stemmer