Subject: Re:
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-10-26

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, scott wrote:

K> --- Jeroen Verbeeck <verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> > unsubscribe
>
> how can people CONTINUALLY be this dumb??

If people continues to be dumb, and always different people. Then I would say
that it is something else that is wrong. Obvioulsy unsubscribing isn't
userfriendly/intuitive enough.

Sure, you can read the "manual", but maybe other mailinglists handle this (why
not, it's so common misstake).
After all, it took me loooong time to turn my Archos on (didn't think it was
necessary to read the manual - but couldn't believe I was forced to hold the
on-button down for a long time).

My point is, if many people do the same "misstake" then there might be
something else that is wrong.

> do we have a faq entry about this that he'll never read?

Yep we do:
"To unsubscribe, send a mail to majordomo_at_cool.haxx.se with the text:
unsubscribe rockbox" (and a link on the email address).

  // Kjell