Subject: (no subject)
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-10-26

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:25:15 +0100 (CET), Kjell Ericson wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, scott wrote:
> K> --- Jeroen Verbeeck <> wrote:
>>> unsubscribe
>> how can people CONTINUALLY be this dumb??
> If people continues to be dumb, and always different people. Then I
> would say that it is something else that is wrong. Obvioulsy
> unsubscribing isn't userfriendly/intuitive enough.

This is typical on every majordomo run ML out there. People remember
sending a "subscribe" mail *somewhere* but don't remember where and rather
than look for instructions, they take a shot at sending it to the list.
I've never been on an automated list that required administrative commands
be sent to the list itself. How annoying would that be?