From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-10-26

One thing that might help would be including list management headers the
list's emails.

Another list I belong to sends these headers, modified only slightly
for privacy...

        <mailto:xxx-request_at_yyy.zzz?subject=unsubscribe>

I can unsubscribe by just clicking a link in my mail client.

Could our list provide such headers? I'm sure it won't eliminate EVERY
case of cluelessness, but it might provide just enough clues to keep some
of the superfluous admin requests off the list.

Michael