Subject: Re: othello

Re: othello

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:34:51 +0000

>hate to bother you again bluechip, but the bug i talked to you about a
>while ago (game not ending
>properly when there's a tie) still exists. i remember you finding a fix
>for it, but it seems it
>never got implemented.
>
>-scott

Yeah, I fixed it, and then went mental trying to work out how to get it all
logged in and everything.
As was pointed out to me at the time, this is probably because I am not
clever enough to do it.
It all got a bit out of hand (as is the way with this group) so I backed off.
Not even sure if I still have the code any more.

Sorry mate,

BC