Re: Unsubscribing

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:53:23 -0500

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:35:50 -0800 (PST), scott wrote:
> --- Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net> wrote:
>> I really dislike footers. How do you foresee headers being
>> obstructive?
>>

> i prefer footers. i don't having to scroll through an extra 5 lines of
> information i already know just to get to the message.
>
> -scott

Your client shows all headers all the time? Geez, even my Palm client
allows me to display short or verbose headers! ;)

Not remembering if I pointed it out, but really smart clients like
PocoMail recognize group information and put a single expandable line in
the headers that displays all group info when clicked.

But then I guess it won't be any help unless the MS clients somehow
display the info. those are the people we are trying to reach isn't it?

Even footers won't help. Unsubscribe info at the bottom of every post and
people still send unsubs to the list and ask how to do it....

Nevermind...

Chris