Subject: Help please

Help please

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:54:56 -0700

Hello,

I tried looking on the rockbox site and user manual. I just bought an Archos 20 gb FM recorder/voice recorder. I am blind so please bare with me. I would like to try the rockbox firmware because of the talkbox patch. Well here is my question.

What is the latest stable version of rockbox & how do I install it onto my Archos? does the talkbox patch have to be installed after installing the firmware?

Sorry for the trouble but I am new to this technology. I catch on fast though.

Cheers and thanks for all your help

rocker