Subject: RE: informational headers in this mail?
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-10-27

Sorry to be a Numpty....

But, in my defence I do know how to unsubscribe...

But how *Do* you view these headers? I am using Outlook 2002, and there
is an option "Message Headers" in the view menu, but that just hides the
TO: CC: and Subject: form fields...

If it's Numpty Class users this is targeted at, it looks to have
failed.... :-(