Subject: Re: informational headers in this mail?

Re: informational headers in this mail?

From: mrlipring <mrlipring_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:57:55 -0000

dunno about outlook, but there should be a "view message source" option or
something. in oe you right click the message, choose properties and then
click view source.

not the most intuitive of ways, and i'm sure 9/10 of the people who try and
unsubscribe in the wrong way wouldn't think of looking there first.