Re: Unsubscribing

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:51:51 -0600

I am thinking he was not imagining smtp headers, but more of a
footer/header concept like what a word processor utilizes. So a header
would come before every message in his vision of what was proposed.

In reality, we are talking of SMTP headers that are usually hidden by
the client unless one needs to see these advanced bits of information.

Even though the decision has been cast, I do agree that a simple 1 or 2
line footer is FAR more effective for numpties/noobs than a potentially
hidden header that most noobs don't even know exist.

Chris Hoekstra