Subject: Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux

Re: usb-storage not recognizing archos 20g fm recorder in linux

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:07:50 -0500

Well, I found the answer -- the usb was disabled in the BIOS!! Once
that was fixed, I had something in the devices file and once that was
working, things went much better with the exception that the uhci
module must be built into the kernel (2.4.22), otherwise you get
unresolved external references having to do with the hot_plug_path .

on Monday 10/27/2003 Christian Mahr(christian.mahr.ulm_at_arcor.de) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com