From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-10-27

Not really, but many email programs are. The more intelligent ones
recognize those SMTP headers, and present options to the user to do the
various actions the headers describe.

I don't know which email programs are that smart, but some are, and
that might help reduce some of the extraneous traffic.

Michael