From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-10-27

Yay, we get to flame AOL users next - coooool :)

In case this thread dies the quick and painful death it deserves; we should
consider our next line of attack.

So I've read up on the mystical art of email-address scrying, and deduced
the following embarrasing facts:
...he was using WINDOWS
...on a BEIGE pc
...in a chair which didn't SWIVEL
...he used to own an ATARI 520ST
...he eats CORNFLAKES for breakfast

I am still struggling to find anything on having "anti-spam" in your email
address that doesn't mean you are bald?
hahhhhhhhaaaaahahahahhhahahaa

(for non-english; your "spam" is the large spanse of forehead visible in
male pattern baldness)

BC

PS. Yeah, I know that this email is likely to just perpetuate this
pointless conversation. But:
1) It's been filling my inbox for two days now - and "if you can't beat
'em, join 'em"
and
2) hopefully by creating the illusion that someone is a lesser human by
analysing their email address carefully, I can boost my own stance in
society :-)