Subject: Re: Help please

Re: Help please

From: John Covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:55:45 -0500

I am testing a talkbox patch against the cvs of a couple of days
ago -- I hope things don't change so fast that I can't keep up! If I
can I will try to support some talk in menues as well as the folder
stuff, still working on it -- whatever happened to the person who
started this one?

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com