RE: unsubscribe

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:28:28 -0500

BlueChip wrote:

> The site suggests that all AOL users are "ignorant"; and
> states that the guys at slashdot are 'clueless idiots who
> spend too much time touching their genitals'.

Actually, it doesn't state that -- at least not according to google:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=slashdot+clue
less+site%3Abbspot.com&btnG=Google+Search

> nice reframe :)

Thank you. ;-)

> Well, if/when you/she moves on, maybe you will remember me?**

I'll keep your e-mail address under my pillow. ;-)

> LOL - I have found a fellow "wordsmith" :)

Guilty as charged. I'm a hopeless semantic.

> Do not mistake "primitive" or "childish" with "unspoiled" and
> "youthful"

... or spoiled child.

> Let it swing free,

Peace.

Regards,
 Fred Maxwell

P.S. On a Rockbox-related note -- when will another "release" take place?
It seems like the daily builds have progressed along nicely and it may be
about time? Other opinions?