From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-10-28

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:56:18 +0000, Jack wrote:
> Indeed, I was. Mail Headers are a really illogical place to put
> something like that. I wouldn't think of looking there. Am I stupid?

No, you are just failing to realize that there are other clients out there
besides Outlook, many of which utilize these headers to identify mailing
list mail and provide mailing list information to the user in a simple
fashion. Of course doing it better than M/S rarely does a thing for the
popularity of an application. Why buy a good program when you can get
mediocrity pre-installed?

:P

Chris