Subject: Re: any support for the fm module?
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2003-10-28

OK, I found a build which has fm radio in the main menu, but you
cannot record from it -- source is only mic, digital and line.

I am making some progress with putting the talk patch in there and it
builds, but so far doesn't talk.

on Tuesday 10/28/2003 BlueChip(cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net) wrote

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com