Re(2): unsubscribe

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:15:21 +0000

and what's wrong with Atari ST's? next you'll be abusing spectrum 48k's.

In case this thread dies the quick and painful death it deserves; we should

consider our next line of attack.

So I've read up on the mystical art of email-address scrying, and deduced

the following embarrasing facts:

..he was using WINDOWS

..on a BEIGE pc

..in a chair which didn't SWIVEL

..he used to own an ATARI 520ST

..he eats CORNFLAKES for breakfast

I am still struggling to find anything on having "anti-spam" in your email

address that doesn't mean you are bald?

hahhhhhhhaaaaahahahahhhahahaa

(for non-english; your "spam" is the large spanse of forehead visible in

male pattern baldness)

BC

PS. Yeah, I know that this email is likely to just perpetuate this

pointless conversation. But:

1) It's been filling my inbox for two days now - and "if you can't beat

'em, join 'em"

and

2) hopefully by creating the illusion that someone is a lesser human by

analysing their email address carefully, I can boost my own stance in

society :-)